The Anti-Diet Solution has a very interesting name. Upon first glance, you’ll probably think that this is a weight loss program where no diet is required. Well, don’t get too excited.
The name is a little misleading. What it really means is that this guide is anti ‘other diets’… In other words, the Anti-Diet solution views itself as a diet like no other. This is clever marketing and aims to differentiate the product from all the others out there.
It seems to have worked because the Anti-Diet Solution has become an online bestseller with thousands of copies sold. The author, Anthony Alayon, did a fantastic job with this guide.
It’s different from most run-of-the-mill weight loss guides that churn out the same old information on eating right and exercising like a hamster on a wheel. Anthony’s approach is about using his diet, to diminish and prevent certain health issues that are preventing you from losing weight.
So, we decided to take a closer look at this product and see if it was worth your time. This is what we found out…
The Good Points:
1) Despite the unique marketing angle that’s slightly misleading, this guide has its heart in the right place. The Anti-Diet Solution diet addresses many factors that directly impact weight loss.
Metabolic syndrome, blood glucose levels, inflammation, stress and other factors can adversely affect your weight loss. Therefore, so many people struggle to lose weight despite exercising and dieting. Anthony’s program fixes the underlying causes that impede your weight loss progress.
2) The topics covered in the Anti-Diet Solution are usually not mentioned in most other weight loss guides. For example, Anthony mentions how exercise is not the most effective way to lose weight. This runs contrary to what so many weight loss programs ask you to do… and yet, he’s right. 80 percent of your weight loss is determined by your diet.
He also mentions a probiotic diet. His goal is to cleanse you from the inside out. The truth of the matter is that very often our bodies have inflammation and lots of toxins that’s preventing the body from losing weight. By reducing the inflammation and clearing the toxins, your fat will melt off much faster.
3) Anthony has impressive credentials. If you Googled his name, you’d see that he’s active in the fitness industry and has a background in health and wellness. That’s reassuring to know.
4) There are 5 bonuses that accompany this package and they’re all useful. The list of bonuses is below.
* 50 Natural Health Remedies
* Anti-Diet Solution Enzyme
* 7 Back Pain Cure
* Arthritis Reversed
* 28 Day Fast Start Diet
5) There is a 60-day money back guarantee. If the Anti-Diet solution has no effect on your weight, you can get a refund. At least your money is safe… but you’ll probably never need a refund because this program works.
The Bad Points:
1) This is an online download. You’ll need a computer to access it, but you can print it out for easy reference, if you wish.
2) Let’s be realistic here. The Anti-Diet solution will help you lose weight, if you follow it… BUT it’s still a diet. A very effective one, but compliance is essential.
You must be consistent and follow the program. If you approach it in a half-hearted manner and cheat on it, you’ll not see results. There is work, and sacrifice involved.
Should You Get It?
As far as diet guides go, Anthony Alayon’s one is as good as they come. The structure of the diet is sound, and the advice presented is on point. You will lose weight with this diet.
It’s neither stringent nor restrictive like conventional diets such as the paleo or Atkins diet. In a way, this really is an anti-diet guide… and people who have failed with other diets will probably see success with this one.
If you’re tired of getting on and off diets and seeing no results, the Anti-Diet solution is your answer. Get started on it and in about 3 weeks, you’ll be amazed at the results.